Your digital wallet
With PostFinance TWINT, managing your money is now even easier. Pay conveniently with your smartphone at the checkout, in online shops or at vending machines, send money to/receive money from friends, store customer cards and benefit from digital loyalty cards and discount coupons.
Linked directly to your account
PostFinance TWINT is the digital wallet for everyone with a PostFinance private account. You can link your personal postal account to PostFinance TWINT easily thanks to the PostFinance Card. The direct debit on the relevant account is made automatically. You can also store credit cards (MasterCard or Visa) and use them to pay.
Complete the one-off registration in the app – you can then access it using Touch ID or a PIN code of your choice. You will need the PostFinance Card and the yellow card reader for the one-off registration and automatic account linking.
Pay digitally with your smartphone
Cashless payment with PostFinance TWINT is made via Bluetooth. Here’s how to make a payment:
• Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone
• Open the PostFinance TWINT App
• Briefly hold your smartphone up to the TWINT beacon
• Confirm the amount (only necessary for purchases of CHF 40 and above)
For payments without a TWINT beacon (for example in online shops) you can simply scan the QR code with your smartphone’s camera or type in the payment code displayed.
Making payments using PostFinance TWINT is free of charge.
Send and receive money
With the “Send money” function you can transfer or request money to/from your friends quickly and easily – smartphone to smartphone, it’s that easy.
Store customer and employee cards:
Store your cards – such as the Coop Supercard – in your digital wallet. The advantages of each card are automatically taken into account when making payments.
Digital coupons and loyalty cards
You will continually be shown digital discount coupons and loyalty cards in the app. After activating them, you can benefit from the exclusive advantages whilst paying with PostFinance TWINT.
• Keeping your data secure is our top priority. A multi-stage encryption and identification process ensures that only you have access to your accounts.
• PostFinance observes the provisions of Swiss data protection legislation when collecting and processing personal data. In all areas of its online product range, comprehensive technical tools and organizational measures are used to protect against unauthorized access, manipulations and data loss.
If you lose your mobile phone and/or your SIM card or if there is reason to suspect that the service is being misused, please contact our Contact Center immediately by calling 058 667 17 56.
For regulatory reasons, the app is only available in the Swiss App Store and payment with PostFinance TWINT is only possible in Switzerland.
PostFinance is supported for iPhone models from iPhone 5 and iOS version 9 and above.
We are constantly improving the functionality of PostFinance TWINT and would welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org